The Rosemount Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (REPTO) exists to promote open communication and assistance between teachers, parents, and students. The PTO's primary purpose is to support the students and staff in providing educational opportunities and materials, as well as extracurricular activities. The PTO holds fundraisers in an effort to obtain monies necessary to provide our children with supplemental educational materials and expenses.
The purpose of the Rosemount Elementary PTO is to involve parents and staff in raising and allocating funds to enhance the students' education at Rosemount Elementary School. Additionally it will:
- Enhance the educational program for the students and community.
- Ensure the care and protection of students.
- Provide communication between school and home.
- Sponsor field trips and special programs for students.
- Coordinate parent volunteers through a Volunteer Coordinator.
- Coordinate events for students and their families.
- Promote a sense of school spirit.
The Rosemount Elementary PTO bylaws will provide more details.
To fulfill our mission, the organization shall:
- Nourish a strong tie between staff and parents resulting in a positive school environment.
- Encourage a positive, supportive atmosphere to enhance students’ educational and extracurricular experiences.
- Strive to achieve closer working relationship between teachers, parents and community so that parents, administrators and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of the students
- Raise and expend funds to enhance and improve the educational quality of our school, including, but not limited to, purchase of books and materials, procurement of educational assemblies and development and promotion of after-school enrichment programs
- Sponsor projects and events for the benefit of RES students
- Keep abreast of local district objectives, and be better informed regarding local school issues
- Bring areas of concern to the principal and/or district school Board and administration
REPTO is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Any contributions made are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Taxpayer Identification Information
Rosemount Elementary Parent Teacher Organization
3155 144th St W, Rosemount, MN 55068